Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Forum for M&E engineers.


Welcome to this blogspot. I am a M&E engineer based in Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor and have been practicing as a consulting engineer since 1980. As I am quite active in a number of technical and non-technical fora of the engineering community in Malaysia, I publish papers, submit opinions and sporadic post online. This blogspot will consolidate some of the issues I have dealt with in the past years. I will also reply to queries or provide a platform for discussions on topics listed below. Hopefully this blogspot will reach a wide audience. Topics I deal with are as follows:

(1) professional practice

(2) wiring practice

(3) general electrotechnical topics

(4) energy efficiency & renewable energy

(5) globalisation & engineers





No comments: